Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog. This blog is self explanitory. For personal reasons, for right now I will not tell you my name. What I will tell you is that I am 22 years old and I am a former United States Marine. I first read about this case skimming through pages in the Weird NJ magazine. When I flipped the page and seen this story, I was automatically drawn to it. This has been bothering me for some years already.. And you can beleive it or not.. I have actually had dreams about this case.. What happened? Whos involved? Was it really part of a Satanic Ritual? Regardless, I am driven and motivated to find out what happened. I dont live far at all from where this took place. I am dedicating a lot of my time on a daily basis doing research onto what happened here. If anyone who reads this has any information that would like to be posted on here please email me: ELite_i9@excite.com Your emails can be anonymous. Any information will help. I am looking for people who have evidence, or any information regarding The Jeannette De Palma Case. Also looking for those who would like to actually go to the town and interview people and do our own investigating since the "Police" has failed at even attempting to do anything. Regardless if I have people with me or not, I will be investigating this thing. It is now 2009 and this has gone unsolved for far too long.. And I have dedicated myself to finding out.. What Exactly Happened..

Please Check Back with the Site.. I will be posting every little bit of information I can find..
Please come forward.. do not be scared...
Thank you...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really want to investigate it look into suspicious deaths of guys roughly her age around the time of her murder. It was passed around back then that some guy had a thing for her and accidentally killed her. He supposedly committed suicide or died of an accidental overdose around the time of the murder due to guilt. He was also rumored `to be related `to a police officer or political figure. This case is very similar to the Skakel case.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE52P6IB20090326

This case has bothered me for years too but the whole ritual murder theory is BS in my opinion. There were wiccans in the area, no Satanists that I know of. Good Luck

Unknown said...

Anonymous I am her nephew and would be interested in talking on the phone please call me @ 908-577-8184 John im not buying the ritual stuff either....any info will help us the family...thx you dont have to give me your name we can just chat

randy coddington said...

Hello I to read about this case and I am interested in finding out more about this case.I work on bristol rd in mountainside.I went passed her house a few years ago,I seen a woman that looked around the age her mom should have been,I did not stop and ask the woman if she was jeanette's mother,in fear of bringing back painful memories.I would like to get this murder solved but I do not know what I could do my email is randyncc1701@yahoo.com.if u found out any info please inform me.thank you

Anonymous said...

Yes the ritual murder thing is a lotta hooey. Superstitious poppycock. Someone should find out what happened to the poor girl. Starting with the cause of death. Wasn't there an autopsy report???

Anonymous said...

A few years ago I asked a psychic friend to contact Jeanette and ask her how she died.She said a man who knew her gave her a drug in a drink and that killed her.He later died in a car accident.Another psychic also came up with the feeling of being drugged.(I didn't tell her anything about what I had learned.)A relative of Jeanette's asked me to ask Jeanette a question to prove it is her and this I will do when next I talk with a psychic.It is odd and frustrating that there is so little info about this case.But the answer is there and I believe it can come only from reliable psychic sources.The idea of psychics doesn't appeal to everyone.So be it, but how else will this be solved?

Mike said...

Once a Marine always a Marine drop the former out of it. As a Marine I had to start with that. I am interested in this case as well and have been looking into it. At least I have been looking for facts. While I highly doubt the satanic ritual side I am not willing to totally rule it out since growing up in NJ these stories are widely talked about and I at least know some cult related business had been going on during my childhood (I even know a couple of satanists at least they claim to be anyway).

I am willing to help out if at all possible since this woman deserves as much. The whole case is screwy and the fact that it was so mishandled is an indication that there is much more out there. If you want help on research or contacting people just reply and I will get you my contact info.

Unknown said...

There was just news about a book that came out called Death on the Devil's Teeth: The Strange Murder That Shocked Suburban New Jersey by Jesse P. Pollack. It may have some of the answers you been searching for now.